Reasons to oust Herbert
Top 10 reasons why Gov. Gary Herbert does not deserve another term:
10. He received more than $80,000 in campaign donations from the same company suspiciously chosen to do the Interstate 15 reconstruction project.
9. Under his watch, $13 million was given to a winning-bid company not to do the I-15 construction project.
8. He welcomes special interest groups like ALEC American Legislative Exchange Council to write Utah legislation for their personal business agendas.
7. He signed the unconstitutional federal land grab bill and is willing to spend millions on a lawsuit Utah can't win.
6. He signed the 2011 bill that restricted public access to government records.
5. He has an open door policy with the Utah Eagle Forum's Gayle Ruzicka.
4. He has a closed door to those asking for just a moment to deliver the petition with more than 30,000 signatures asking him to veto the anti-sex-ed bill.
3. He nominates to regulatory commissions representatives of organizations to be regulated.
2. He favors oil, gas and coal industries, his big campaign donors, over protecting our scenic beauty and tourist industry.
1. Utah ranks dead last in per-pupil spending.
Paul and Sandy Krueger