The beans got a little hotter than usual Tuesday morning at the Caffe Ibis roasting facility in Logan.
An accidental fire started at the roasting facility at 710 West 200 North around 10:14 a.m., according to Craig Humphreys, Fire Marshal with Logan City Fire Department. It started in the chafe collector of a coffee roasting machine and spread to an exhaust afterburner.
"Damage was estimated at $2,000 in downtime to disassemble, clean and reassemble the 1950s era roasting machine," Humphreys said in this news release. "No damage was done to the building and the business anticipates being back in production the next day."