Free admission in July
Several venues are offering free admission in July. They are:
- Red Butte Garden. The Salt Lake City attraction is offering free admission on July 24. Go HERE for more information.
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts. The museum is offering free admission on July 11 and July 21. Details are HERE.
- Treehouse Children's Museum. The Ogden museum offers free admission on July 14. The free-admission offer is part of a Weber County program designed to raise awareness of local venues. Go HERE for a printable schedule of free-admission offers courtesy of Weber County. Click on "RAMP Summer Saturdays."
- George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park. Admission to the dinosaur park is free July 21 as part of the RAMP program.
- Ogden Nature Center. The facility is offering free admission every Saturday in July as part of the RAMP program.
© Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.