Utah Arts Festival discounts
Each year, the Utah Arts Festival offers several discount promotions. Go HERE to see the complete list of offers good June 21-24. This year, you can save a variety of different ways:
- Children 12 and under: Free admission.
- Seniors (65+): $5 per day. (Regular adult admission is $10 per person, per day.)
- Weekday lunchtime admission special (Thursday or Friday, from Noon-3 p.m. only): $5
- Four-Day Festival Pass: $30 Note: This can be purchased on-site at the festival box office on Thursday, June 21 only.
- Bike Valet Special: Get $2 off regular adult admission when you ride your bike and park at the Blue Sky Bike Lot located on 400 South between State Street and 200 East, midblock.
- Y'all Come Back Pass: Pick up a pass at any exit gate to receive 2-for-1 admission on a return visit.
© Copyright 2014 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.