The big Warren Jeffs revelations calendar
With the news that followers of Warren Jeffs are taking his revelations to the people in the form of quarter-page ads in newspapers (including this one) all over the country, I thought it would be a good time to launch something I've been working on a while.
The big Warren Jeffs revelations calendar. Take a look at it here. (switch it to month view to get the full effect).
I've read through all the packets received by the Utah Attorney General's Office (the same ones that have been sent out to the thousands of government officials, librarians, and other people from Missouri to Boston).
In an effort to determine when and how often the revelations are being made, I placed each unique revelation on the Google calendar on the day it was made.
Most, though not all, of the calender entries have a .pdf of the revelation attached.
I also included markers for each day the UTAG got a packet, plus major Warren Jeffs events during the year.
Here's what I've learned so far:
1. The A.G.'s Office has now gotten a total of 13 packets. Many of those sent are repeats. The first, a soft-bound book, came Nov. 7.
2. I counted 80 individual revelations made and sent out this year. (I didn't count other revelations, like those filed with the court in Texas, or the handful that were included in the packets but made last year.)
3. The earliest mailed-out revelation was made Feb. 5. The most recent so far was made Dec. 29.
4. Jeffs writes revelations often on a couple occasions, six or seven in a day.
5. A few were dated during his sexual assault of a child trial in Texas, and they don't appear to be the same ones he presented at court. (you remember those, right?) None, however, are dated during his month-long hospital stay after he took ill while fasting.
That's what I've gleaned so far. I plan to keep updated it as the AG's office receives more. Do you notice any patterns?