The Americana Music Association has announced its year-end Top 10 & Top 100 Albums of the Year.
The Top 100 albums are based on those records reported to the Americana Airplay Chart during the period of November 16, 2010 through November 14, 2011.
This years’ Top Ten most-played albums are:
1) Hayes Carll, KMAG YOYO / Lost Highway
2) Lucinda Williams, Blessed / Lost Highway
3) Steve Earle, I’ll Never Get Out of This World Alive / New West
4) Alison Krauss & Union Station, Paper Airplane / Rounder
5) Emmylou Harris, Hard Bargain / Nonesuch
6) Gregg Allman, Low Country Blues / Rounder
7) Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit, Here We Rest / Lightning Rod
8) John Hiatt, Dirty Jeans and Mudslide Hymns / New West
9) Decemberists, The King Is Dead / Capitol
10) Band of Heathens, Top Hat Crown & The Clapmaster’s Son / BOH Records
To view the full 2010-2011 Top 100 Albums, visit http://www.americanamusic.org and click the Top 100 Albums link.