PROPANE - The Salt Lake Tribune http://www.sltrib.com/feeds/topics/PROPANE News from The Salt Lake Tribune en-us webmaster@sltrib.com (Webmaster) Utah father and son die from CO poisoning at Flaming Gorge http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57564197-78/heater-camping-propane-mcconnell.html.csp <div class="hnews hentry item"> <h4><a class="url entry-title" href="http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57564197-78/heater-camping-propane-mcconnell.html.csp">Utah father and son die from CO poisoning at Flaming Gorge</a></h4> <span class="author vcard"><span class="fn">By Erin Alberty</span></span> <span class="source-org vcard"><span class="org fn"> The Salt Lake Tribune</span></span> <h5><span class="updated" title="2014-02-19T09:34:50.529-06:00">Updated Feb 19, 2014 09:34AM MDT</span></h5> <div class ="entry-content">A propane heater appears to have caused the death of a Utah father and his teenage son, who were poisoned by carbon monoxide while camping at Flaming Gorge. Steven McConnell, 58, and 17-year-old Matthew McConnell, of Stansbury Park, were camping with a group in ice fishing huts this weekend in the Big Firehole area, according to a press statement by the Sweetwater County, Wyo., sheriff’s department. The McConnells went to sleep on cots in their own huts about 1 a.m. Monday; when their companion...</div> <h5><a rel="item-license" href="http://www.sltrib.com/pages/privacy"> Copyright 2013 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.</a></h5> </div> 57564197@www.sltrib.com Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:34:50 MDT