DUPLEX - The Salt Lake Tribune http://www.sltrib.com/feeds/topics/DUPLEX News from The Salt Lake Tribune en-us webmaster@sltrib.com (Webmaster) Unattended candle sparks fire in Clearfield duplex http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58120263-78/fire-candle-duplex-clearfield.html.csp <div class="hnews hentry item"> <h4><a class="url entry-title" href="http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58120263-78/fire-candle-duplex-clearfield.html.csp">Unattended candle sparks fire in Clearfield duplex</a></h4> <span class="author vcard"><span class="fn">By HARRY STEVENS</span></span> <span class="author vcard"><span class="fn"> The Salt Lake Tribune</span></span> <h5><span class="updated" title="2014-06-27T09:16:34.313-06:00">Updated Jun 27, 2014 09:16AM MDT</span></h5> <div class ="entry-content">An unattended candle ignited a fire in a Clearfield duplex Thursday morning that left four adults and a toddler temporarily displaced from their homes. The candle was left burning by the occupant of one of the units in a duplex at 164 N. 300 East, said Deputy Fire Chief John Taylor of the North Davis Fire District. Emergency dispatch received a call at 11:30 a.m. when the occupants of the other side of the duplex, who were home when the fire broke up, smelled smoke. A man and a woman, their daug...</div> <h5><a rel="item-license" href="http://www.sltrib.com/pages/privacy"> Copyright 2013 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.</a></h5> </div> 58120263@www.sltrib.com Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:16:34 MDT