* Tuesday and Wednesday, 7 p.m.: The Salt Lake Film Society and the Jewish Community Center screen "I have Never Forgotten You: The Life and Legacy of Simon Wiesenthal," narrated by Nicole Kidman, Tuesday at the JCC, 2 N. Medical Dr., Salt Lake City, and Wednesday at Eckert Middle School, 2465 W. Kilby Road, Park City. Rabbi Hier of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles will speak after the film.
* Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.: Brigham Young University faculty artist Jaren Hinckley visits the world of crickets, frogs and wolves in his recital, "A Wild Time!" Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. in the Madsen Recital Hall on the BYU campus, Provo. Jayne Galloway accompanies on piano. For details, call 801-422-6339.
* Thursday, 7 p.m.: "Never Again" screens at the University of Utah Student Union Building theater. The film, narrated by Kevin Costner, examines the resurgence of European anti-semitism as it exposes the dangerous Islamic extremism and culture of death being preached from mosques in Europe.
* Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.: The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources hosts Bald Eagle Day, in which wildlife officials and volunteers will be on hand with binoculars and spotting scopes for close-ups of the raptors. Viewing is at Fountain Green State Fish hatchery east of Nephi, Split Mountain on the Green River near Jensen, and in the Cedar Valley northwest of Cedar City. Visit http://www.wildlife.utah.gov for more details.
* Saturday, 7:30 p.m.: The Utah Youth Symphony Orchestra performs the music of Guilmant, Albinoni and Respighi, with guest organist Kenneth Udy in the tabernacle. Call 801-570-0080 for tickets, or visit online at http://www.lds.org/events. Ages 8 and up are welcome.