2007 Sundance Film Festival award winners
* Dramatic: "Padre Nuestro," directed by Christopher Zalla
* Documentary: "Manda Bala (Send a Bullet)," directed by Jason Kohn
* World Cinema Dramatic: "Sweet Mud (Adama Meshugaat)," Dror Shaul, Israel
* World Cinema Documentary: "Enemies of Happiness," directed by Eva Mulvad and Anja Al Erhayem, Denmark
* Dramatic: "Grace Is Gone," directed by James C. Strouse
* Documentary: "Hear and Now," directed by Irene Taylor Brodsky
* World Cinema Dramatic: "Once," directed by John Carney, Ireland
* World Cinema Documentary: "In the Shadow of the Moon," directed by David Sington, United Kingdom
* Dramatic: Jeffrey Blitz, "Rocket Science"
* Documentary: Sean Fine and Andrea Nix Fine, "War/Dance"
* Dramatic: Benoit Debie, "Joshua"
* Documentary: Heloisa Passos, "Manda Bala (Send a Bullet)"
* Documentary: Hibah Sherif Frisina, Charlton McMillan, Michael Schweitzer, "Nanking"
* Dramatic: James C. Strouse, "Grace Is Gone"
* Dramatic: for acting, Jess Weixler in "Teeth," "for a juicy and jaw-dropping performance," and Tamara Podemski in "Four Sheets to the Wind," "for a fully realized physical and emotional turn"
* Dramatic: for singularity of vision, to Chris Smith, director of "The Pool"
* Documentary: "No End in Sight," directed by Charles Ferguson, "in recognition of the film as timely work that clearly illuminates the misguided policy decisions that have led to the catastrophic quagmire of the U.S. invasion and occupation of Iraq."
* World Cinema Dramatic: "The Legacy (L'Heritage)," directed by Gela Babluani and Temur Babluani, France
* World Cinema Documentary: "Hot House," directed by Shimon Dotan, Israel
* Jury Prize in Short Filmmaking: "Everything Will Be OK," directed by Don Hertzfeldt
* Jury Prize in International Short Filmmaking: "The Tube With a Hat," directed by Radu Jude, Romania
* Honorable Mentions in Short Filmmaking: "Death to the Tinman," directed by Ray Tintori; "The Fighting Cholitas," directed by Mariam Jobrani; "Men Understand Each Other Better (Mardha Hamdigar Ra Behtar Mifahmand)," directed by Marjan Alizadeh, Iran; "Motodrom," directed by Joerg Wagner, Germany; "Spitfire 944," directed by William Lorton; and "t.o.m.," directed by Tom Brown and Daniel Gray, United Kingdom
* Special Jury Prize in Short Filmmaking: "Freeheld," directed by Cynthia Wade
* Alfred P. Sloan Prize: ($20,000 to a filmmaker tackling issues of science and technology): "Dark Matter," directed by Chen Shi-Zhen
See more about comments here.