It's lavish, multi-racial and a bit of a confusing mess.
And, apparently, being Shonda Rhimes will only get you so far. ABC ordered only seven episodes of "Still Star-Crossed," and it's airing them during the summer, with a debut on Memorial Day.
Elsewhere on TV …
• Stanley Cup Final (6 p.m., NBC/Ch. 5): Game 1 — Nashville Predators at Pittsburgh Penguins
• "Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland" (6 p.m., Lifetime): Jackson life is recalled — by his bodyguards. Really.
• "Gotham" (7 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): Gordon races to save the city from the Alice Tetch virus; some of Gotham's worst villains band together.
• "The Bachelorette" (8 p.m., ABC/Ch. 4): Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis judge a contest; Kareem Abdul Jabbar plays basketball with the guys; one bachelor betrays Rachel.
• "Lucifer" (8 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): In the Season 2 finale, Charlotte accidentally burns a man to death and Lucifer has to keep Chloe from figuring out what happened.
• "American Dad" (8 p.m. TBS): The town turns on Steve after he convinces the star quarterback of the arena-football team to quit playing.
• "Angie Tribeca" (8:30 p.m., TBS): Holy 'Blindspot'! A naked woman emerges from a child's backpack and doesn't remember a thing.
• National Memorial Day Concert (10 p.m, Ch. 11): Recorded on Sunday.
• "Leah Remini: Scientology & the Aftermath" (10 p.m., A&E): In this two-hour special, Leah Remini and Mike Rinder explore the relationship between the Church of Scientology and its critics.