• Country legend Kenny Rogers performs on what is billed as his final world tour, "The Gambler's Last Deal," tonight at Eccles Theater, 131 S. Main, Salt Lake City. Opening: Linda Davis, Joe Robinson. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets, from $45 to $125, at ArtSaltLake.org.
Plans for the weekend: The Jazz, ‘The Gambler’ and ‘The Spy Who Loved Me’
• The Utah Symphony performs "The Spy Who Loved Me," a selection of music from spy movies, tonight and Saturday at Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Broadway singer Rachel York performs with the symphony; Randall Craig Fleischer conducts. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. both nights. Tickets available at ArtSaltLake.org.
• The Utah Jazz hosts the Los Angeles Clippers in Game 3 and Game 4 of the first round of the NBA Playoffs, tonight and Sunday at Vivint Smart Home Arena, 301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Tonight's game starts at 8 p.m.; Sunday's game starts at 7 p.m. Tickets to tonight's game or Sunday's game are available at Smith's Tix.
• Psychedelic Western blues band Crook and The Bluff performs tonight at The State Room, 638 S. State St., Salt Lake City. Opening: Candy's River House, Pig Eon. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $13, at Ticketfly.
• Rapper Snoop Dogg opens his "Mount Kushmore Wellness Retreat" Saturday at USANA Amphitheatre, 5150 S. 6055 West, West Valley City. Also on the bill: Wiz Khalifa, Cypress Hill, Flatbush Zombies. Show starts at 6:30 p.m. Tickets, from $40 to $80, at Smith's Tix.
• Surf/punk/reggae band The Expendables performs Saturday at The Depot, 44 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City. Opening: RDGLDGRN, Tribal Theory. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $18 in advance, $23 on the day of the show, at Smith's Tix.
• Hard-rock band Winger performs Saturday at Leatherheads Sports Bar, 12101 S. Outlet Drive, Draper. Opening: Aerial. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $25 in advance, $29 on the day of the show, at Smith's Tix.
• Indie-pop duo Coast Modern headlines Alt Nation's Advanced Placement Tour, which lands Saturday at The Urban Lounge, 241 S. 500 East, Salt Lake City. Opening: 888, Missio. Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $15, available at Ticketfly.
• Heavy metal band Mastodon performs Sunday at The Complex, 536 W. 100 South, Salt Lake City. Opening: Eagles of Death Metal, Russian Circles. Show starts at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $34.50 in advance, $39.50 on the day of the show, at Smith's Tix.